Sadie Sapiens

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Open Call for Cyber Pals

“Hi everyone, it’s me Sadie. Hope you all had a great holiday!  If you’re a regular follower of my blog, you know how much I love to get your pictures and e-mails for posting here. Well, today I’d like to take a moment to salute all my regular animal friend cyber pals and extend an invitation to new ones!  To be featured on my blog, all I need is your name, a picture of you, a few words about yourself, and the name of the human who is submitting the information for you. I’d love to share your picture with my fans, and since I’m the world’s first talking dog, I’ll help translate your words to the world!  Please send your submissions to sadiesapiens@gmail.com.   Now, in alphabetical order here are my wonderful cyber pal buddies along with links to their stories.  Hope to hear from you soon. Love, Sadie.”


Abraham   


Angel   


Auggie   


Douglas   


Duckworth  


Farfel  


Kitteh   


Meatball& Spice  

Millie   

Mitzi  

TaisToi  

No comments:

Post a Comment