Sadie Sapiens

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Bastille Day with Tais Toi

“Hi, it’s me Sadie here. My cyber pal, the beautiful and famous, Tais Toi, a/k/a Jolie, who is a member of the Renaissance performance troop, The Trouvères is checking in while on her world tour to report on her newest location, Paris, France.




Tais Tói says, ‘Bonjour my dear friend and fans! We’re celebrating Bastille Day in the magnificent City of Light (La Ville Lumière.) We’re having après-midi, le déjeuner at a quaint outdoor cafe in Montmartre. Chef Pierre has prepared a delicious soupe de bœuf for me, while daddy Michael and mommy Grace are enjoying Brie served with a crisp baguette and some Châteauneuf-du-Pape. Later today, we’ll walk all those wonderful calories off with a stroll through The Tuileries Garden.  Then tonight, the pièce de résistance – an evening dinner cruise on the river Seine, followed by an astounding fireworks display. I’ve put on my best beret for the event – what do you think, is it me? Well, my dears, I must run. Au revoir mon ami. <3 Tais Toi”’


 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Sadie for sharing our travels and stories! We hope that you're having a great summer. Love from Tais Toi, Grace, and Michael.

    ReplyDelete