Sadie Sapiens

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Sadie Saves: Special Edition

“Hi everyone, it’s me Sadie sharing a special and urgent request to help find a loving adoptive home for my newest Chihuahua friend, Rachel. Humans recently saved her from the deplorable conditions at a puppy mill. When she was brought to the Animal Aid Foundation here in Tallahassee, Florida, she was covered in filth and soaked in urine and feces. Their kind and compassionate staff have provided Rachel with a great deal of love and care. She has been bathed, treated for hookworms, spayed, and all her vaccines have been brought up to date.



Rachel says, ‘I’m feeling so much better now and am looking forward to a brighter future and hoping to be adopted. I want you to know that I enjoy being around people and dogs. Please come by and visit me today at Animal Aid or share my story with your family, friends and social networks. I’m hoping to find my forever family.”’

No comments:

Post a Comment