Sadie Sapiens

Friday, February 20, 2015

My Newest Cyber Pal



“Hi everyone, it’s me, Sadie. I’m so excited; I have a new friend and cyber pal! Her name is Tais Tói, and she’s like, so PRETTY and FAMOUS, and in SHOW BUSINESS! Right now, she’s sending me photos from her travels around the world and I wanted to share them with you. Tais Tói (which means 'shut up' in French!) also goes by the name 'Jolie' when performing on stage with the Renaissance troupe TheTrouvéres. She definitely manages the troupe (as well as the audience) if they get a bit rowdy.

 

“Jolie” photo courtesy of daddy & mommy, Michael and Grace Peters


"Here’s what Tais Tói has to say: 'Hello everyone, I’m so pleased to meet you and I send a big ALOHA from Hawaii. (Sadie, I’m so excited to converse with you in Doglish! Not many animals understand the language, let alone humans.) Thank you Sadie, I’ll report back from my next location soon. <3 Tais Tói'"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment