Sadie Sapiens

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Star Spangled Surprise!

“Hi everyone, it’s me Sadie and have I got a surprise for you!!  For those of you who are regular followers of my blog, and you’ve seen my Sadie Saves post from last Sunday, June 28th, you know that my pack leader and our whole family are fostering a beautiful Chihuahua named June and her six adorable puppies.  Well, great news – all the puppies have finally opened their eyes and I’m presenting photos of each of them to you!  In addition to having you help me get the word out that in several weeks all of these wonderful canines will be available for adoption, I’m running a contest to NAME THESE PUPPIES!!  Here’s all you have to do enter:

-          Take a look at all the puppy pictures in this post.

-          Think up a name for each puppy (puppy gender is next to their number.)

-          Check back each Sunday, during the month of July, as new photos of the puppies will be posted for inspiration.

-          Submit your entry with all six names to my personal e-mail sadiesapiens@gmail.com or tweet using hashtag #sadiesapiens.

-          All entries must be received by Saturday, August 1st.

-          The winner will be announced on my blog Sunday, August 9th.

-          The winner will receive the following prizes:  A copy of SADIE SAPIENS (the first installment of my life story) in book form, along with a copy of the audiobook version of SADIE SAPIENS, and a copy of CANINE COLONY ( the newest story about my family and me.)


Okay, it’s time now to introduce you the six puppies!!




PUPPY # 1 (male, big)   




PUPPY # 2 (male, medium size)


PUPPY # 3  (male, medium size)                       
   
PUPPY # 4  (female, runt)   




PUPPY # 5  (male, runt)   


PUPPY # 6  (male, biggest) 


Have a safe and fun holiday weekend.  I’ll see you all back here on Tuesday, July 7th !   Love, Sadie”


No comments:

Post a Comment