Sadie Sapiens

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Sadie Saves: Updating puppies

“Hi everyone, it’s me Sadie and I’m sharing some new pictures of the six puppies my human family and canine pack are fostering.  The photos below were taken yesterday, before and after a playtime pool party we hosted for them. The puppies all had a great time and so did we! I hope you are thinking of names for each of these cute critters (five boys and one girl) as our NAME THESE PUPPIES contest will close on Saturday, August 1st 2015 at 11:59 pm PDT.  The winner, along with the names for all of the puppies will be announced here on my blog, Sunday, August 9th.  If this is the first time you’re visiting my blog, or want to look back at the puppies as they progressed, please follow these links to my first post from June 28th;  the second post, which included contest rules and prizes on July 2nd ;  the third post on July 12th , and the fourth post on July 19th.  Remember; please submit your puppy names to me at sadiesapiens@gmail.com. Okay, it’s time now for you to see the six puppies!! “




 






















No comments:

Post a Comment