Sadie Sapiens

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sadie Saves: Special Edition II

"Hi everyone, it’s me Sadie wishing you a splendid Saturday, and asking for your help in finding a ‘forever family’ for my newest canine friend, Woofie. She’s a sweet a Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix who is available for adoption through the Animal Aid Foundation here in Tallahassee, Florida.  Her unfortunate background is all too familiar, as she was rescued from a puppy mill where she was forced to breed and live under deplorable conditions. The kind and caring staff at Animal Aid have given Woofie a great deal of love and rehabilitation, which included bathing, treatment for hookworms, spaying and bringing all her vaccines up-to-date.



Woofie says, ‘My life is so much better now because of the kindness of my human caretakers here at Animal Aid, but I want to find a family that I can call my own. Please, share my story with your family, friends and social networks, as I hope someone will want to visit me here at Animal Aid, and hopefully adopt me. Thank you, Woofie.”’

No comments:

Post a Comment