Sadie Sapiens

Friday, March 13, 2015

Three New Cyber Pals


“Hi everyone, it’s me Sadie!  I’m so excited to introduce you to my three newest cyber pals, and guess what? They are all from the same pack, and we have lots in common - we all have super-special pack leaders (a/k/a surrogate moms and dads); we all have our favorite comfy chairs to lounge in, and we all love to play out of doors. The only difference is they play in the snow and I play on the beach.  So without further delay, I’d like to introduce you to Abraham (on the left), Douglas (in the center), and Millie (on the right).”

Abraham, Douglas & Millie photo courtesy Johanna Swain



“Abraham says, ‘Hi Sadie, we love reading your blog, and are so happy that our mom sent you our pictures!’"

Douglas says, ‘I’ll second that! “’

“Millie says, ‘Don’t know if anyone’s told you, but we have so much fun playing together, that we are actually known as The Three Stooges – he-he-he!"'

Douglas says, ‘I’ll second that!’”

“Abraham says, 'Wish we could romp on the beach with you Sadie.”'

"Douglas says, ‘I’ll second that!”’

“Millie says, 'That’s enough guys! Time to let Sadie get back to writing her blog! Thanks again, Sadie. We’ll be checking in with you from time to time! Your pals, The Three Stooges."' :-D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment