Sadie Sapiens

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sadie Saves

“Hi, everyone it’s me, Sadie! As you know, Sunday is the most important day of the week for me as it is the day that Sadie saves my animal friends who are hoping to be adopted by their forever families. Charles Dickens once posed a very thoughtful question, ‘What greater gift than the love of a cat? With that in mind, I’d like to introduce you to Lisa, a small Domestic Shorthair/Mix feline who is 8 years/9 months old.  If you’d like to meet Lisa, please contact the Second Chance Animal Shelter in East Brookfield, Massachusetts and tell them Sadie sent you. Love, Sadie.”’


“Lisa says, ‘I'm a nice older kitty looking for a new home. I would probably do best in a quieter home where I can sunbathe by the window and watch the birds fly by. I love the occasional play session as well. I love getting snuggled. I’m wishing for a family of my very own, who will love me forever. I hope you’ll share my search with your family and friends via social media, and decide to come in and meet with me at the Second Chance Animal Shelter. Please say you want to meet Lisa, and my ID # is 24585226. See you soon!’”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment