Sadie Sapiens

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sadie Saves


“Hi, it’s me, Sadie!  Hope you all had a chance to sleep in a bit and are having a splendid Sunday! As you know, Sunday is the most important day of the week for me as it is the day that Sadie Saves my animal friends who are up for adoption and are seeking their ‘forever families. ‘ So, I’d like to introduce you to my friend Melo.  He's an older male Chihuahua that is very relaxed, gets along well with other dogs, doesn’t mind taking a shower, is affectionate and loves quotations as much as I. He's currently being fostered with me at my house in Tallahassee, Florida, but is hoping for his own forever home.”’



“Melo says, ‘As Sadie mentioned, I am a rather mellow fellow and I love quotations as much as she does. One of my favorite quotes is from the novelist Anatole France, and it’s something I’d like you to think about –‘ ‘Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.’ I hope you’ll wake up your family and friends, and share my story and search on your social media. Oh, and by the way, thought you'd like to see me taking a shower.”’ :)




“If you’d like to meet Melo, please contact the Animal Service Center in Tallahassee, and tell them Sadie sent you. Love, Sadie.”

 

1 comment:

  1. Great news! Melo (now named Frodo) found his forever home! He's enjoying his senior years at a farm in Perry, Florida.

    ReplyDelete