Sadie Sapiens

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sadie Saves


“Hi, it’s me Sadie, and if you’re a regular follower of my blog, you know that Sunday is the day that Sadie Saves by bringing to your attention my animal friends that need your help in finding their ‘forever families.’ With that in mind, please remember what author Dean Koontz said, ‘Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.’ I hope that you will keep that thought in mind and help me find a home for my female canine friend, Lolita. She’s very special, and is a large breed dog who is eight years old. Currently, she’s staying at The Second ChanceAnimal Shelter, East Brookfield, Massachusetts."



“Here’s what my friend has to say, My name is Lolita and I'm a very loving Labrador mix. I am a laid back and calm lady. I enjoy my walks and exploring the outdoors. I would love to go home and snuggle all day with you. I prefer to have no feline companions, we tend not to see eye to eye. I am an older gal who would love to laze about in the sun with you.”’

 


“Please share Lolita’s picture and story with your family, friends and social networks, and together we can find her a good home.  If you have any questions, be sure to contact The Second Chance AnimalShelter and tell them you are inquiring about Lolita. Her identification number is: 24905101. Thank you. Love, Sadie"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment