Sadie Sapiens

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sadie Saves


“Hi, everyone it’s me, Sadie! I’m still looking for a ‘forever family’ for my friend Lisa. As you know, Sunday is the most important day of the week for me as it is the day that Sadie saves my animal friends who are hoping to be adopted. Lillian Jackson Braun once said, 'Cats never strike a pose that isn't photogenic,’ and in Lisa’s case that is so very true! Lisa is a small Domestic Shorthair/Mix feline who is 8 years/9 months old, and she’s is available to adopt through the Second Chance Animal Shelter, East Brookfield, Massachusetts. I hope you’ll share my search with your family and friends via social media, and if you want to meet Lisa, her ID # is 24585226. And, tell them Sadie sent you. Love, Sadie.”'



“Lisa says, ‘I'm a nice older kitty looking for a new home. I would probably do best in a quieter home where I can sunbathe by the window and watch the birds fly by. I love the occasional play session as well. I love getting snuggled. I’m wishing for a family of my very own, who will love me forever, and decide to come in and meet with me at the Second Chance Animal Shelter. See you soon!’”

No comments:

Post a Comment