Sadie Sapiens

Monday, April 6, 2015

The day after…


“Hi, it’s me Sadie here. Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend – I know I did and so did my friend and cyber pal, the beautiful and famous, Tais Tói, a/k/a Jolie, who is a member of the performance Renaissance troop, The Trouvéres. She also took some time off to celebrate with her family, and she sends us her latest picture and update.“

 

“Jolie” photo courtesy of daddy & mommy, Michael and Grace Peters



“Tais Tói says, ‘Hi Sadie, friends and fans! I had a fabulous weekend and hope you did too! I didn’t get to eat any candy, as it’s not good for my complexion, but I had a great time finding tons of Easter eggs and having a delicious sit down supper with mommy and daddy. I also loved wearing my Easter ears! I think they’re even more stylish than some of my hats. What do you think? Well, gotta’ run, it’s time for a rehearsal. Have a great week! <3 Tais Tói”’

No comments:

Post a Comment