Sadie Sapiens

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sadie Saves


Hi everyone, it’s me Sadie. Last week I introduced you to my senior canine friend, Blossom. She’s still hoping to be adopted from the Second Chance AnimalShelter, East Brookfield, Massachusetts. Please share her story with your family and friends via your social networks. If we take the time to work together, just one day a week, I know we will find Blossom her ‘forever family.’ By the way, Blossom’s a sweet, eight year old, special needs, Border Collie/Beagle mix. Her animal ID number is: 24400909. Please take a moment to read her story, and share it with those you know. Author, Karen Davison once said, ‘Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever.’ I thank you.  Love, Sadie.”’



“Blossom says, ‘If you’re looking for a calm, quiet, easy going dog I'm your girl. My favorite activity is curling up on my bed and napping. I also like to hang outside and explore lots of new smells. I hope you decide to come in and meet me as I love making new friends. Don't let my size fool you I'm just a total love bug. I would love a home where I could be taken for daily walks to help me to slim down a bit. I have hypothyroid, which I will need to take medicine for. It will need to be managed my entire life, fortunately the medicine is actually very affordable. I hope you’ll come visit me soon, at the Second Chance AnimalShelter, and be sure to tell them my friend Sadie sent you.”’

No comments:

Post a Comment