Sadie Sapiens

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sadie Saves


Hi, it’s me Sadie wishing you a happy Sunday. It’s also the day that I ask you to help me find ‘forever homes’ for my animal friends that are seeking adoptions. Ralph Waldo Emerson once said, ‘You cannot do a kindness too soon, because you never know how soon it will be too late.’ Please keep that thought in mind as I introduce you to my senior friend, Blossom, who is eight years old, has a special need, and is available for adoption through the Second Chance AnimalShelter, East Brookfield, Massachusetts. Blossom is a sweet Border Collie/Beagle mix. Her animal ID number is: 24400909. Please take a moment to read her story, which is below, and share it with family and friends via your social media. I thank you.  Love, Sadie.”





“Blossom says, ‘If you’re looking for a calm, quiet, easy going dog I'm your girl. My favorite activity is curling up on my bed and napping. I also like to hang outside and explore lots of new smells. I hope you decide to come in and meet me as I love making new friends. Don't let my size fool you I'm just a total love bug. I would love a home where I could be taken for daily walks to help me to slim down a bit. I have hypothyroid, which I will need to take medicine for. It will need to be managed my entire life, fortunately the medicine is actually very affordable. I hope you’ll come visit me soon, at the Second Chance AnimalShelter, and be sure to tell them my friend Sadie sent you.”’


 

No comments:

Post a Comment