Sadie Sapiens

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sadie Saves


“Hello everyone, it’s me Sadie and I hope you’re having a splendid Sunday! French novelist, Sidonie-Gabrielle Colette once said, ‘The cat is the animal to whom the Creator gave the biggest eye, the softest fur, the most supremely delicate nostrils, a mobile ear, an unrivaled paw and a curved claw borrowed from the rose-tree,’ This perhaps, best describes my senior domestic/longhair mix feline friend, Chloe who is available for adoption.  Chloe is a real pretty gal who is 7 years old and is currently staying at the Second Chance Animal Shelter, East Brookfield, Massachusetts. Please help me find a ‘forever home’ for Chloe by sharing her picture and story with family, friends and your social networks. Her animal ID number is 15584880 and her story (in her own words) is below. Love, Sadie"'




“Chloe says, ‘Oh, I know you see me. Look at this face, it is way to beautiful to miss. I am a total diva who would love to be the center of attention at your house. I recently retired from my modeling career, this face has done enough good for the world. I have been doing some low-key photo shoots for my fans though, at their request. I am considering coming to stay with you, if you can provide me with an adequate amount of pampering. I do not however share my house or your attention with other cats, being a celebrity I do have standards. Fill out an app and come visit me if you want to live the life with me. “’

No comments:

Post a Comment