Sadie Sapiens

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Great news!!!

"Hi everyone, it's me Sadie.  I have exciting news to share!!  My pack leader and primary alter ego, author Jeff T. Bauer has finished the sequel to my life story, CANINE COLONY.  Currently, the manuscript is being considered for publication through Amazon's Kindle Scout program, where readers opinions (votes) count in consideration toward the publishing process. CANINE COLONY is officially considered a HOT candidate for publication, and I'd like to keep it that way, with your help.  :)  Please take a moment to cast your vote for the publishing of CANINE COLONY.  Below is the awesome cover art and a synopsis of the story.  Please visit this link to cast your vote for my sequel. Thank you! Love, Sadie"
 





Canine Colony by Jeff T Bauer



No comments:

Post a Comment