Sadie Sapiens

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sadie Saves




“Hi everyone, it’s me Sadie, and it’s that time of the week again, when I ask you to help me find a good home for my animal friends who are seeking adoption. Edith Wharton, the Pulitzer Prize-winning novelist once said, ‘My little dog — a heartbeat at my feet,’ and that perfectly describes my newest senior friend a Spaniel, American Cocker/Mix named Sam.  He’s currently staying at the Second ChanceAnimal Shelter, East Brookfield, Massachusetts. Please help me find him a ‘forever home’ by sharing his picture and story with family, friends and your social networks. His animal ID number is 24972957 and his story (in his own words) is below. I thank you, and wish you a splendid Sunday! :)  Love, Sadie “

 




“Sam says,Hi, how are you? I'm a sweet little guy named Sam. I get very excited when I know I'm about to go for a walk. I'm very affectionate and I just love everyone. I am currently looking for a best friend. Could you be it? Stop by the shelter today. I cant wait to meet you. I'm an older boy at 10 years old but I've still got lots of energy and love to give!”’


 

No comments:

Post a Comment