Sadie Sapiens

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sadie Saves


“Hi everyone, it’s me Sadie, wishing you a HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY and HAPPY SUNDAY!! As you know, today is the day of the week that I dedicate to helping find adoptive families for my animal friends. So, without further delay, meet Bronwyn, a 2 1/2 year old female boxer mix. She is heartworm positive so is currently undergoing treatment. Bronwyn would prefer ruling the roost with no fellow canines to challenge her role as Queen. She is a sweet friendly girl with lots of energy and love to give! She would do best in a home with no children as they can make her nervous. Currently, Bronwyn is available for adoption through the Second Chance Animal Shelter in East Brookfield, Massachusetts. Please share her picture and story with your family, friends and social networks. Together I’m sure we will find her a ‘forever family.’ I thank you for your help.  Love, Sadie”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment