Sadie Sapiens

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sadie Saves


“Hi everyone, it’s me Sadie, and you know what today is if you are a regular follower on my blog – it’s the day I help get the word out about my animal friends who are hoping to be adopted.  On Mother’s Day, May 10, 2015 I featured my sweet friend Bronwyn who is still waiting to find a place to call home. Bronwyn, is  a 2 1/2 year old female boxer mix. She is heartworm positive so is currently undergoing treatment. Bronwyn would prefer ruling the roost with no fellow canines to challenge her role as Queen. She is a sweet friendly girl with lots of energy and love to give! She would do best in a home with no children as they can make her nervous. Currently, Bronwyn is available for adoption through the Second Chance Animal Shelter in East Brookfield, Massachusetts. Please share her picture and story with your family, friends and social networks. Together I’m sure we will find her a ‘forever family.’ I thank you for your help.  Love, Sadie”




No comments:

Post a Comment