Sadie Sapiens

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Just two days left…

Sadie picture courtesy Jeff and Jacki Bauer


“Hi everyone, it’s me Sadie! It occurred to me that if you are visiting my blog for the very first time, you may want to know more about my life story, and how I became the world’s most intelligent dog, along with the sequel to my life story, CANINE COLONY, which is currently being considered for publication through Amazon’s Kindle Scout program.  With that in mind, please allow me to direct you to my website. It is there that you will learn everything about me! I do hope you have the time to check it out, and also link to the sample chapters of my sequel novel, CANINE COLONY. There are only two days left to nominate my story for publication. I thank you.  Love, Sadie“

No comments:

Post a Comment