Sadie Sapiens

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sadie Saves



“Hi, it’s me Sadie, and of course you know what we do on Sunday! It’s time to take another look at my animal friends that need your help in finding their ‘forever families.'  Last week, I featured my friend ‘Rusty,’ who is still hoping to find a home. Rusty is a very special fellow - an Ibizan Hound/Terrier who is three years old and is staying at TheSecond Chance Animal Shelter, East Brookfield, Massachusetts. “


 



“Here’s what Rusty has to say, ‘ Hello there! I'm kind of a shy guy but don't let that deter you. Once I check you out I like to lay my head in your lap for some petting. I'm very sweet and I just want a human companion to love. I would do best in a quieter home with lots of love. Once you get to know me I'm pretty playful and love to bounce around!”’




“Please share Rusty’s picture and story with your family, friends and social networks, and together we can find him a good home.  If you have any questions, be sure to contact The Second Chance AnimalShelter and tell them you are inquiring about Rusty. His identification number is: 24842859 . Thank you. Love, Sadie”

No comments:

Post a Comment