Sadie Sapiens

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sadie Saves on Sundays



“Hi, it’s me Sadie. I hope you’re having a splendid Sunday! 

 


I’ve been thinking about something that Charles Darwin once said, ‘The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man.’ That being said, it’s time for me to share some pictures and information about my newest friend, who is looking for his forever family!  If you help me get the word out, you are indeed a noble human! Here goes –  this is my friend Max."'

 
"Max photo courtesy Jeff and Jacki Bauer


"Max is a sweet year-old boy looking for a permanent home. He's hanging out with some human friends of mine, enjoying warm evenings next to the fire with the rest of a pack of my Chihuahua friends.  They report that he fits in well with other dogs, is skittish at first but, like a Florida winter day warms up quickly.




"Max" photo courtesy Jeff and Jackie Bauer


Max is looking to bond with a permanent human and their family.  He’s energetic, playful and mostly trained to do his business in one place that humans prefer. Max is available for adoption through the Tallahassee, Florida Animal Services Center. Hope you’ll share Max’s story with your family, friends and social networks. Thank you. Love, Sadie”

UPDATE at 8:02 PM EST -



Sadie photo courtesy Jeff and Jacki Bauer



“Hi, Sadie here again with some exciting news!   I want to thank my humans everywhere for sharing the story about my friend, ‘Max.’  I am so thrilled to report that from your efforts, he has found his forever family, and I’m grateful for your sharing his story!!  Please, continue to help me find ‘forever homes’ for my animal friends whom I post every Sunday. But, I also hope you’ll check in every day for my special translations for all my animal friends. Love, Sadie.”




No comments:

Post a Comment