Sadie Sapiens

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Tais Toi does the Hamptons

“Hi, it’s me Sadie here. My cyber pal, the beautiful and famous, Tais Toi, a/k/a Jolie, who is a member of the Renaissance performance troop, The Trouvères is pausing from her world tour to check in with us while vacationing in the Hamptons! Tais Toi says, 


 “Jolie” photo courtesy of daddy & mommy, Michael and Grace Peters

‘Greetings from the village of Southampton, New York my dearest friend and fans! We’re taking a few days off for some much needed rest and relaxation before heading off to Connecticut to continue our World Tour.  Originally, we were scheduled to vacation on Martha’s Vineyard, but we thought it best to steer clear of all the paparazzi during the First Family’s vacation. Also, I didn’t want to steal the spotlight nor make the job of the Secret Service agents more stressful.   Daddy Michael and mommy Grace are taking me to the beach today, and then later this evening we’re attending a private soiree for some Hollywood types. Anyway, what do you think of my new beach attire – is it me?   Well, my dear Sadie and friends, I must run! Till we meet again.  <3 Tais Toi”’

No comments:

Post a Comment