Sadie Sapiens

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sadie Saves on Sundays



“Hi, it’s me Sadie! I totally agree with what Mahatma Gandhi once said, ‘You must be the change you wish to see in the world.’ And, since today is Sunday, I wanted to help to make a change in the life of my friend, ‘Dingo,’ who is looking for his forever family."


"Dingo says, ‘Don't let my name fool you, I'm actually quite civilized unlike my wild namesake! I’m a small, male, short-coat/mix Chihuahua and I’m 3 years/3 months old. 

Would you like a buddy to walk with you everyday? I enjoy going for my walks everyday with my human friends here at the Second Chance Animal Shelter. And, if given the choice I would walk all day! :-) (Though I have to admit the belly rubs after my walks are very enjoyable as well.)  If you’d like more information about me, please contact the Second Chance AnimalShelter and be sure to give them my name along with my ID # 23966446. Hope you’ll come to meet me and we can go for a walk! “’

 

No comments:

Post a Comment