Sadie Sapiens

Monday, December 1, 2014

"Speaking" about Cyber Monday…



“Welcome  back  everyone!   Today  is  Cyber Monday  and  I  have  a  special  FREE  gift  for you  – my  new  audiobook (where  you  will actually  hear  me  talking.)   I  am  making  my audiobook  available  to  you  free  for  a  very limited  time.   


If  you  didn’t  have  a  chance  to check  out  an  excerpt  of  my  story  yesterday, here  is  a  link  to  the  audio  version.   


If  you would  like  the  free  copy  for  yourself,  a  family  member  or  friend,  please  contact  me through  my  private  e-mail, sadiesapiens@gmail.com  and  I  will  provide  you  with  instructions  for  how  to  get  your special  free  copy,  with  no  membership  to  join.   


Have  a  marvelous  Monday!   Love, Sadie.”



4 comments:

  1. Thank you , you as well God Bless Cilea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie, Mitzi and I wish you a great week after Thanksgiving. We hope you get all your shopping done before Christmas. Shelley & Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Thank you Shelley and Mitzi - it's been a busy week but we're having fun!
      Love, Sadie (your cyber pal.) "

      Delete