Sadie Sapiens

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sadie Saves


“Hi, it’s me Sadie!  Today is the start of Daylight Savings Time, but more important it is the day that Sadie Saves my animal friends who are seeking their ‘forever families.’ Jane Goodall once said, ‘Only if we understand can we care. Only if we care will we help. Only if we help, shall they be saved.’  With that in mind, may I direct you to care, help, save and assist me in finding a home for my female canine friend, Lolita “’
 


“Lolita is very special, and is a large breed dog that is eight years old. Currently, she’s staying at The Second Chance Animal Shelter, East Brookfield, Massachusetts. “Here’s what my friend has to say, My name is Lolita and I'm a very loving Labrador mix. I am a laid back and calm lady. I enjoy my walks and exploring the outdoors. I would love to go home and snuggle all day with you. I prefer to have no feline companions, we tend not to see eye to eye. I am an older gal who would love to laze about in the sun with you.”’

 

 
“Please share Lolita’s picture and story with your family, friends and social networks, and together we can find her a good home.  If you have any questions, be sure to contact The Second Chance AnimalShelter and tell them you are inquiring about Lolita. Her identification number is: 24905101 . Thank you. Love, Sadie”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment