Sadie Sapiens

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Tais Tói does Ascot

“Hi, it’s me Sadie here. My cyber pal, the beautiful and famous, Tais Tói, a/k/a Jolie, who is a member of the performance Renaissance troop, TheTrouvéres is checking in while on her world tour to report on her newest location, the Ascot Racecourse in the village of Ascot, Berkshire England.


“Jolie” photo courtesy of daddy & mommy, Michael and Grace Peters

"Tais Tói says, ‘Greetings my dear friend and fans! We’re a stone’s throw from Windsor Castle. I’m so excited as we’re in the Royal Enclosure, eagerly awaiting the appearance of HM EIizabeth II and the start of the Gold Cup – one of Britain’s most prestigious horse races! Everyone here is dressed to the nines for this royal invitational event! Daddy Michael is wearing grey morning dress and Mummy Grace and I have gotten gorgeous new hats - what do you think of mine?  Is it me?  I hope the Queen likes it. Oh my, there she is! I must run, her majesty is waving to me! TA TA till next time and CHEERIO!!  <3 Tais Tói"'


No comments:

Post a Comment